For more information about Rescue Plumbing and the plumbing services we provide in the Perry area, contact us today at (478) 787-7233 for a free, no-obligation quote. We are happy to answer your questions and provide more details.
Or Contact Us!
Water Heaters in Macon
Specializing in water heater repair, maintenance, and installation, Rescue Plumbing has proudly served the people of Macon and beyond for years. As licensed and experienced technicians, we’ve never let someone’s hot water turn cold. Contact (478) 787-7233 today to request our services.
Let Us Take Care of Your Hot Water Tank
Many companies will tell you hot water heaters are their top priority. Not us, though. Your hot water heater is important to us, sure, but our biggest concern is always going to be you—our client. Sometimes a water tank is completely broken and beyond repair. When such a discovery is made, are we supposed to just call it a day and head home? Definitely not!
Just because a water heater is broken doesn’t mean your spirits should be broken too. We’ll help you find a water heater that suits your needs, fits in your home and is within your budget!
Would you like to hear more about our services? Call us today! Being the in-demand plumbing contractors that we are, we’re ready to take your call any time—day or night!
We’ll Install Your Water Heater—We Insist!
After we’ve helped you select the best water heater for your home, we won’t stop there. We’ll professionally install your heater and give you all sorts of troubleshooting tips before we leave your home. You’ll leave knowing you can call us any time you have questions or concerns. We’ll be your plumbers for life!
The Secret to Our Success
What’s the secret to success? Customer satisfaction.
Keeping customers happy is easier said than done though. For some, it is harder than servicing a tankless heater. How do we still manage to do it after all these years? Here is a little of what we provide:
- Fully Licensed and Insured Technicians
- Environmentally-Friendly Approaches
- Use of Sustainable Products
- Extended Warranties on All Services
- Detailed and Accurate Estimates
We don’t just serve the homeowners of Macon. We also serve building managers, business owners, and many offices.
But don’t worry. Whether we are in your home or your company’s headquarters, we treat all our clients with the same professional and personable service.
The Importance of Maintenance
Some contractors might love receiving urgent calls from clients because their long-neglected plumbing and appliances have finally failed them. It can be a chance for some predatory contractors to really inflate their prices and profit off a family’s desperation.
Unlike the fly-by-night repairmen of Macon, we’d rather not see our fellow community members thrown into situations like that. Which is why we are huge advocates for preventative maintenance. If you service your home’s plumbing and its most essential appliances on a routine basis, you’ll never find yourself paying for expensive emergency repairs.
The Best Water Heater Services in Macon
Are you looking to upgrade your old heater? Maybe you’ve heard a thing, or two about tankless water heaters and you’d like to hear more? Call us! We’d be happy to answer all your questions and more.
Water Heater Repair and Replacement in Macon
Warm running water is one of the luxuries of modern life that’s difficult to live without. From showering to washing the dishes to washing the clothes, you need warm water for hygiene as well as basic comfort. The last thing you need is to lose your warm water.
So, what’s the key to keeping the warm water running? Two things:
- Make sure your water heater is regularly maintained and serviced by a professional plumber and water heater technician.
- Make sure you replace your water heater before it has a chance to break down.
Although you might not be able to diagnose a problem with your water heater, it’s important to know which signs indicate that a possible failure is coming. To help you out, we’ve put together a list of four signs that it’s probably time to replace your water heater.
Four Signs it’s Probably Time to Replace Your Water Heater
- Your Water Heater is Old Even if your water heater appears to be running smoothly, it might have hidden problems with it. Water heaters usually last between 8-10 years. Once they pass their prime, they may degrade quickly. You might suddenly hear loud noises coming from your water heater. Or there might be a bit of leaking water. Or your water heater might not heat your water anymore. If your water heater is experiencing any of these symptoms, it’s time to replace it. Just give Rescue Plumbing a call and we’ll swap it out for a new and improved model!
- Rusty Water What color is your tap water? If you’re noticing any rusty color in your tap water, you may have a problem with your water heater. Even water heaters that are eight years old can sometimes develop rust in their tanks. There could also be a problem with the pressure release valve on the water heater. This is a sure sign that’s time to replace your water heater. The one caveat to this is that rusty tap water could be due to rusty pipes. In this case, your cold water may be showing rust as well. The best thing to do is to call a certified plumber like Rescue Plumbing in Macon.
- Noises Coming From Within
No, it’s not a monster. Unless you consider a pressurized, hot, and potential volatile machine to be a monster. Which many people would. But there’s a simple reason: water heaters always make some noise when they heat up, but with age, those noises can become louder, more noticeable and, frankly, scary.
Part of a regular maintenance program is ensuring that silt and other sediment doesn’t build up in your tank. Our technicians and professional plumbers can help you flush your tank, making it as quiet as it was on day one.
- Water Leaks This one seems kind of obvious. If you see water accumulating around the base of your water heater, it probably didn’t get there on its own. In most cases, it’s not possible to fix a leaky water tank. The best thing to do, as always, is to call Macon’s best emergency plumber: Rescue Plumbing. Our experts will assess your water heater and either repair it or replace it as needed.