Water Heater Repair & Installation
Rescue Plumbing is the top water heater service in the surrounding area. Whether it’s water heater repair, maintenance, or replacement, there’s no one better for the job.
Our team of highly qualified water heater techs is licensed, insured, and fully bonded, and we have many years of hands-on experience in the industry. What’s more, we’re available around the clock to dispatch a plumber to your location. With us, you can rest assured that you’ll receive timely assistance, no matter the hour of the day.
A Full-Service Water Heater Company
As a local industry leader in water heaters, we’re dedicated to providing an exceptional quality of work. From basic repairs to new installations, we’re fast, dependable technicians that get the job done right. Regardless of which services you require, we have you covered with top-quality, affordable work.
Our comprehensive services always include:
- No-obligation assessments
- Transparent estimates
- Streamlined services
- Exceptional customer care
- Competitive rates
If you’re having problems with the hot water in your home, there might be something wrong with your water heater. Get in touch with us, and we’ll be sure to set you up with an inspection service as soon as possible.
Straightforward Water Heater Service Quotes
We understand that it’s crucial to know what you’re getting into before we move forward with the work. Whether it’s an emergency or a scheduled service, we’re happy to get you an honest quote within the shortest delay.
Of course, to guarantee the most accurate pricing, we conduct a full assessment of the situation. From there, we can determine the best course of action and provide you with a written estimate that outlines all the details. Our team can also answer any questions and address any concerns before proceeding.
Certified Water Heater Specialists
Our expert plumbing technicians hold all the certifications and training to provide you with an optimally functioning water heater. With many years of experience under their belts, they know what to look for and will only suggest the services that you need.
Our team hopes to provide you with the most cost-effective solution for your water heater, and we’ll only recommend a new system if it saves you time and money in the long run. When you choose us, you can expect seamless results and hot water in your home for years to come.
Speedy, Reliable Water Heater Work
When we receive an urgent call, we waste no time. Our phone operators will dispatch a team to your home or business right away. They’ll arrive in the nick of time, equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and everything we need to complete the job.
We know how frustrating it is for the same issue to arise shortly after you’ve paid good money for it to be fixed. That’s why we’re quick without cutting corners to ensure we provide you with reliable solutions that last. Plus, we offer all our services at competitive rates. What could be better than that?
Premier Water Heater Repair & Replacement in Perry
When you contact Rescue Plumbing for water heater repair or replacement, you can expect unparalleled service from skilled, licensed, and bonded plumbing technicians. In emergency situations, our 24-hour water heater service in the Perry area will restore hot water to your household as fast as possible.
Types of Water Heaters in Perry
If a replacement water heater becomes necessary, a Rescue Plumbing water heater specialist will help determine the best one for your home and budget. We also take into consideration the water heating requirements of your family and energy usage expectations, and a variety of types, such as:
- Conventional. Gas or electric energy keeps water at a set temperature and come in a variety of gallon capacities. Larger tanks are used in homes with a hot tub or with serious water demands. High-efficiency models can decrease water heating bills by about seven percent.
- Tankless. This energy-efficient design only heats water when it is used. It needs less space but may require special venting, larger gas lines, or additional electric circuits that increase upfront costs. However, it may reduce water heating bills by as much as 30 percent in Perry.
- Hybrid heat pump. A composite water heater obtains energy from the air and uses it to heat water. By using existing electrical and water connections, it can reduce water heating costs by nearly 60 percent.
- Solar. These systems utilize energy from the sun to produce hot water for your home. By using controls and pumps to circulate water into your home, an insulated storage tank, and a backup system is essential for cloudy days and high water demand.
Our certified technicians provide guaranteed workmanship, quality installation, and competitive prices. We remove old water heaters for customers in Perry and install new ones the same or next day.