For more information about Rescue Plumbing and the plumbing services we provide in the Macon area, contact us today at (478) 787-7233 for a free, no-obligation quote. We are happy to answer your questions and provide more details.
Or Contact Us!
Plumber in Warner Robins
Where Can I Find a Plumber Near Me for Emergencies?
If your garbage disposal is backed up, your faucet has snapped off and is gushing water, or your water heater has shut off, you’ve got a plumbing emergency. Don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and call Rescue Plumbing. We’re one of the top plumbers who finance serving the Warner Robins area, and we’re available for emergencies fast.
Our entire team is licensed, trained and bonded, so you can feel good about trusting in us. We guarantee our parts and labor and we ALWAYS stick by our estimate. How?
Well, with 27 years in the industry, we’ve learned a thing or two about making quick, accurate judgments about emergency plumbing repairs done cheaply and affordably. It’s our motto in business to put the customer first—we’d much rather get the value of a long-term relationship rather than make a quick buck by up-charging or sneaking in hidden fees.
What’s a Plumbing Emergency?
Looking for a plumber near you who works cheaply and effectively? Our service is no frills, and we won’t charge extra just because you’re in a bind. All you get is good, reliable service done as quickly as possible.
We’re well-equipped to handle plumbing emergencies from large to small in Warner Robins. We’ve built a small but powerful team in our 27 years in the industry, and we value responsiveness and direct action in the case of a plumbing emergency.
That’s why you shouldn’t hesitate to call us if you’re experiencing ANY of the following issues:
- Burst pipes. One of the most devastating issues affecting home and business owners and landlords is the possibility of burst pipes. In particular, polybutylene pipes installed between 1970 to 1996 are at serious risk of sudden bursting, causing a flood of water—or worse, sewage. When your pipes burst, you need to call a plumber IMMEDIATELY before your valuables are ruined.
- Frozen pipes. It’s not common here in Warner Robins, but during the colder months of November to February, pipes may freeze. Being stuck without water for days isn’t fun. Rescue Plumbing will show up to gently and safely defrost your pipes and get the water flowing again.
- Clogged drains and backups. Clogged drains build over time until no more liquid can pass through, regurgitating disgusting liquid into your sinks, tubs, or toilets. Unsightly and smelly, this should be evaluated by a professional as soon as possible to prevent burst pipes!
- Water heater shutdowns. Simple mechanical failure is usually to blame for this one. It’s rarely life-threatening but taking a cold shower before work on a Monday sure feels like an emergency.
Sewer Services in Macon
When it comes to fixing sewer problems, there’s no substitute for a professional plumber. Every plumber on the Rescue Plumbing team is licensed, insured, and bonded and meets the highest standards in both safety and quality. Because when you have issues with your sewage system, the last thing you need is a plumber that’s doing guesswork.
We’ll get your system fixed up and running in no time. Some of the sewer services we offer include:
- • Root inside lines
- • Corroded, cracked, broken, or collapsed pipes
- • Leaking joints
- • Outdated or dangerous piping materials
- • Bellied pipes
- • Backwater valve installation
- • Sewer pipe repair
Our Reputation Speaks for Itself
With over 27 years as a family-run plumbing company here in Georgia, we’ve got a reputation as one of the best plumbers near you for an emergency situation. Don’t take our word for it— check out our online reviews on Yelp and our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau!
Feel good calling Rescue Plumbing when you need help the most!