For more information about Rescue Plumbing and the plumbing services we provide in the Warner Robins area, contact us today at (478) 787-7233 for a free, no-obligation quote. We are happy to answer your questions and provide more details.
Or Contact Us!
Plumber in Macon
Expert Plumber, Expert Service in Macon
For years, Rescue Plumbing has been providing Macon with professional, fast, and high-quality residential and commercial plumbing services. As a full-service plumbing company, we pride ourselves on being able to handle everything from a simple clogged drain to full commercial re-piping jobs. So whether you’re looking for a responsible plumber to handle your household repairs or a maintenance company to keep tabs on your boiler, Rescue Plumbing is the best choice in the region.
24/7 Emergency Plumbing
Are you worried about the condition of your water heater? Have you discovered a new lake in your Macon basement? Has a pipe burst on your commercial property, leaving you worried about the state of your investment?
The problem is that plumbing disasters never happen at a convenient time. It might even be said that they only happen at the worst possible times. That’s why we’re on call, ready to help at a moment’s notice. Our friendly and fast 24/7 plumbing services will help you get your plumbing system back in order.
Sewer Services in Macon
When it comes to fixing sewer problems, there’s no substitute for a professional plumber. Every plumber on the Rescue Plumbing team is licensed, insured, and bonded and meets the highest standards in both safety and quality. Because when you have issues with your sewage system, the last thing you need is a plumber that’s doing guesswork.
We’ll get your system fixed up and running in no time. Some of the sewer services we offer include:
- • Root inside lines
- • Corroded, cracked, broken, or collapsed pipes
- • Leaking joints
- • Outdated or dangerous piping materials
- • Bellied pipes
- • Backwater valve installation
- • Sewer pipe repair
Signs You Should Call Your Plumber
A plumbing emergency can be extremely disruptive to your day. Depending on the severity of the matter it might even derail your whole week.
Despite the fact that plumbing problems seem to come out of nowhere, we all know that isn’t the case. Pipes don’t corrode instantly, and sewer lines do not form belly lines in a single instant. Those instances where you need plumbers on site immediately are akin to heart attacks. They’re the result of cumulative problems, stemming from a lack of general upkeep and routine maintenance. Many small warning signs often come before any major emergency or catastrophe.
At Rescue Plumbing, we don’t expect homeowners to know home plumbing inside and out. Many plumbers are masters of a skilled trade. They’re licensed, certified and spend every workday troubleshooting problems that range from faulty valve installations to offset pipes. To ask every person in the Macon area to know the intricacies of their home’s plumbing is ridiculous.
If you don’t catch the many subtle early warning signs of a plumbing problem, it is not your fault. However, there are a few warning signs you can look out for.
- • Constantly Running Toilet: If water always seems to be filling into the tank even when the bathroom is not in use, you should call a plumber immediately. No toilet is just ‘noisy’. If the toilet is constantly running, it likely means that the seal connecting the tank and the bowl has been damaged, causing water to steadily leak into the bowl. This might seem like a minor issue, but constantly running water will make your home’s water bill sky rocket in no time.
- • Low Water Pressure: Does the water seem to come from your home’s faucets slowly, or without that much pressure? Despite the fact that we may get used to low water pressure, it is a big indicator that there is something wrong with your plumbing and you should call your local plumber immediately. There could be a leak in one of your pipes, a valve could be broken, or your hot water tank might be defective.
- • Slow Drain: A slow drain is another problem that many people grow accustomed to and ignore until it is too late. Rescue Plumbing recommends that you never ignore a slow drain. There could be a clog somewhere in your piping, and it never takes long for a minor clog to develop into a major problem. Unclogging drains is one of our specialties, but we can’t give it a go unless you call us!
As a homeowner with a full-time job and maybe even a family, we don’t expect you to keep tabs on your home or business’ piping 24/7. It simply isn’t in your power to be so diligent. However, you know what is in your power? Scheduling routine inspections and maintenance for your building’s plumbing. This will ensure that your plumbing will never go haywire. The best defense is always a solid offense.
Plumbing Inspections and Re-piping Services
Over the years, commercial and residential plumbing has changed quite a bit. The materials used to create pipes and build plumbing systems are very different from what they were in the 60s. Often, when we’ve gone in to do a routine maintenance check or emergency plumbing repair, we find that the pipes need more than a simple repair. They need to be replaced.
Thankfully, we can re-pipe your home, apartment building, or commercial property from the ground up. This might sound like a big job. And it is. But it’s nothing compared to the unexpected cost of structural damages caused by a massive leak or flood. The best thing you can do is contact Rescue Plumbing for an inspection and find out what the condition of your plumbing system is. We’ll be able to give you an accurate assessment on the condition of your plumbing system and suggest follow-up steps.
Customer Service Comes First at Rescue Plumbing
We put customer service above all else at Rescue Plumbing. That doesn’t mean we neglect our service standards—ever. But we believe top-quality plumbing services are a bare minimum. Where we excel is in making sure that every client is content with our affordable prices and our respectful plumbers. After all, no one really wants a stranger coming into their home, taking things apart and making a mess. We do our work quickly and politely.
Don’t take our word for it. Just check out our reviews online and contact us today!